A7/LED/SH/IC/AT is designed for new construction installations and suitable for use in ceiling where the housing can be direct contact with insulation. For use in shallow ceiling which have tighter clearances.
- Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Contains one 1-1/8”, six 7/8” knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.
- Pre-installed real nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber.
- Bar Hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8” to 25” and can be repositioned 90 degree on plaster frame.
- cUL Listed for Damp Location
- cUL Listed for Feed Through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for air tight construction
- Meets state of California title 24 requirement